Date(s) - 09/18/2018
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
The Victim Information & Notification Everyday (VINE) service has gone through exciting enhancements in 2018! These enhancements include changes to VINELink, the public web service for VINE.
VINELink can be a valuable tool, used to register victims for notification of changes in offender custody status, as well as, search for important Service Provider information.
Join Appriss Safety Training Manager, Karen Adams, for a 60-minute webinar covering Enhanced VINELink.
Reserve your spot today!
Tuesday, September 18th
11:00 a.m. EST
Click Here to Register
If you are unable to view registration link, please copy and paste
this link into your internet browser:
- Creating an Account
- How to Search for an Offender, Service Provider, and My Registrations
- How to Get Notified
- The Watch List and Contacts List
- Learn about the Not Sure, Guide Me Feature
- How to Access VINELink Help
Who Should Attend:
- State Program Managers and Staff
- Criminal Justice Professionals
- Victim Advocates
- Service Providers
You don’t want to miss this informative webinar on Enhanced VINELink.